Thursday, December 6, 2012

{25 Days of Christmas} Homemade Ornaments


Every family is a little different when it comes to decorating Christmas trees.  Take for instance, my clan.  I’m pretty sure every Hallmark ornament ever created is owned by someone in my family, it borders on obsessive collecting.  I like the Barbie ornaments…too bad my Christmas tree is lost in storage somewhere….

If for some reason you don’t have any ornaments to decorate your tree, and you’re not quite feeling the Charlie Brown look, consider making your own!  Below are some of my favorite DIY ornaments, click on the links to find the tutorials for each ornament. 



Happy Holiday DIYing!  Be sure to check back daily for more holiday ideas!  As a treat for my readers, I'm offering a 10% discount in my Etsy shop, just just the code HOLIDAY10!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover