Sunday, December 2, 2012

{25 Days of Christmas} Holiday Subway Art


A great way to add some color to your holiday table is to frame a piece of subway art.  There are handfuls of websites and bloggers that design their own art, and make it free for download; I am one such blogger!  I needed something for the bathroom.  If you know me at all, you know I have an awkward sense of humor.  Just print this baby out at home or the local Kinkos and voila Christmas art!

Enter the bathroom holiday subway art:
 

This is free for download in two color variations. If you email and beg me, I might be able to do the color scheme of your choice. Just click on the picture you want to download.  It will take you to a site where you can print or download (or click here for the pink, here for the gold) Enjoy, but please give credit where credit is due.  Also, I love seeing my work in action, so take a picture and email me or leave a comment with the link!

Some other sites for subway art:


Less Cake More Frosting's Elf Print / Simply Good Stuff's Baby Print / Today's Creative Holiday Cheer

Check back tomorrow for more holiday designs!
As a special treat to my awesome blog readers, I'm offering a 10% discount on my Etsy products, just use the code HOLIDAY10!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. I love how the print looks behind your beautiful display.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks fantastic.Amazing i m really impress with your content and very useful it topreviewerdoctor

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover