Friday, December 28, 2012

New Years Party: Appetizers


My favorite part about the holidays is the build up to Christmas.  The warm fuzzy feelings that you get walking past the Marshall Fields Macy’s Windows, or listening to the Red Cross Santas’ bells.  It’s semi depressing when the holidays are over, and you have no more Christmas music to listen to or holiday movies to watch.  But hey, life must go on.

Now that Christmas has passed, it’s on to the next:  New Years.   This year I keep putting it to the back of my mind;  I absolutely do not feel like planning my New Year’s events. 
 
I’m considering spending the holiday at home with a bottle of Prosecco, and a delivery pizza.  Go ahead and call me the New Year’s Grinch.  If you’re thinking of hosting a little soirée, and pizza won’t quite do the trick, here are some appetizers that will be quick and delish: 



What are your plans for the New Year?  Have you decided on a resolution yet?  I don't have a resolution as much as I have an order to not look like an obese bridesmaid.  I have 7 months to lose one third of my body weight.  Guess I better eat as many appetizers as possible before the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover