Friday, December 14, 2012

{25 Days of Christmas} Stocking Stuffers


Happy Friday everyone!  Can you believe Christmas is in just little over a week???  I hope tonight all of you will be nice and cozy by a fire watching Christmas movies, unfortunately this girl hasn’t done any of her Christmas shopping, so I will be freezing, roaming around Chicago trying to!  I know. Unbelievable considering I’m unemployed.  Get off my back.

That leads me to today’s blog post:  Stocking Stuffers, affordable edition.  I love my stocking, I might look even more forward to it than any other gift on Christmas (in complete honesty, the things I look MOST forward to at Christmas in no specific order are:  family, food, and 24 hours of Christmas Story).  Santa has always done an amazing job of finding the perfect shade of lip balm and the right amount of control top tights.  For those of you with brain block, or last minute Christmas eve shopping tendencies, here are some stocking stuffer ideas sure to be light on the wallet:


In the spirit of Christmas, consider a donation as a stocking stuffer as well.  Remember those who need the most during this holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover