Monday, December 10, 2012

{25 Days of Christmas} Unconventional Christmas Trees


I know I've mentioned multiple times that I don’t have a Christmas tree this year.  What I really should be saying is that I don’t have a traditional tree.  This year, since my tree is whoknowswhere, I needed to get creative and re purpose some piece of furniture into a tree. 



Say hello to my ladder tree.  No doubt if you are on pinterest you have seen the ladder trees of Christmas past (I was inspired by CB2’s tree).  It’s pretty simple, all I did was string on some white lights, tie some cotton twine and hang a few gold round balls, stick an angel on top, and call it a tree.  Loves it.  Easiest tree (and perhaps my favorite???) ever! The cats like it too…they climb the stairs and pretend they’re Godzilla while knocking down the angel.  They may or may not have chewed off one or two of the ornaments as well…..



Some other alternative Christmas tree ideas that I love:


Top Row, Left, Clockwise:
Post it note tree / A Merry Mishap's Light Tree / Branch Tree / Tomato Cage Tree /
Jane's Wall Collection Tree /
Crockery Christmas Tree / Tierlantijn wood plank tree / Sweet Paul's Cupcake Tree

Be sure to check back daily for more Christmas tips and cheer!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover