Wednesday, December 19, 2012

{25 Days of Christmas} DIY Christmas Cards


Christmas:  The time to scramble around and send out last minute Christmas cards.  Oh wait, that’s just me.  Most people are on top of things and have their cards out in early December.  I, on the other hand, mailed mine…erm….today.  Whatever, getting your Christmas card after Christmas…NBD.   You’ll live.

So, for the past few years I have tried to make my own cards.  I have never really been one for scrapbooking; I don’t have a silhouette or a cricut. I love the look, just don’t have the tools. So I usually have to be resourceful.  This year I used leftover cardstock and a stamp.  As usual, I inflicted my rotten humor onto my friends (Home Alone anyone?).  I just can’t handle sappy quotes.  Not my style.



Here are some cards that my Christmas cards are jealous of.  So much prettier and better thought out:

Right (Top to Bottom): 

If you haven't sent out your Christmas cards yet, you should probably get to it!  Only 6 Days left till the big day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover